The owners of Nottingham-based Greenergy4you are on a mission to tailor your LED requirements with a view to helping you make the switch to LED.
According to Greenergy4You, there are 8 good reasons why you should switch to LED:
- Return On Investment is usually less than 1 year
- Better Rated Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Significant reduction in lighting energy use and cost (of upto 90%)
- You will increase your business value due to the reduced operational costs
- Slash your CO2 footprint
- Products can last up to 20x longer, saving time (sourcing replacements and fitting time) and cost (buying new lighting)
- Less likely to cause headaches as there’s no strobbing of light, unlike some current products
- No radiation like CFL and fluorescent can show health benefits
For more information, please visit – Greenergy4You
According to Energy Saving Trust, “You can now get LED spotlights that are bright enough to replace halogens, as well as regular energy saving bulbs (‘compact fluorescent lamps’ or CFLs). They come in a variety of shapes, sizes and fittings. If the average household replaced all of their remaining old-fashioned bulbs with CFLs, and all of their halogens with LEDs, it would cost about £100 and save about £35 a year on bills.
The owners of Greenergy4You will be only too pleased to offer you advice in this respect.
As website developers, we are very pleased with the design of this mobile friendly website. The site includes a “request a call out button” and a “request a call back” button.