Viral videos have become a powerful tool for businesses to increase their reach and engagement with their target audience on social media. A viral video is a piece of content that quickly spreads and gains popularity through online sharing. While there’s no magic formula for creating a viral video, there are certain characteristics that often appear in successful ones.
There is ever increasing demand for video content on social media. High quality social videography can help provide your followers with the content they want in a form that separates you from your competitors. Video content encourages social media engagement far more effectively than a static image. Further, your message can be far more easily and effectively communicated in detail.
For a time, one of the downsides of video content is that people would not be able to view it from anywhere like other social content. Requiring audio would make the video less effective than an image for example. This made it very important for social videography to include captions and headings that make the content less convinient to produce.
Today, social videos recieve the benefit of automatic captioning that makes watching content without audio an option. These captions have long been improved by advances in automated speech recognition (ASR) and AI technology. Find out more about Meta ASR.
Not only does it make your social content more accessible for average users, but hundreds of millions of people in the world who are deaf or hard of hearing are now able to follow every word. The convinience of social videography continues to be another benefit to businesses since live video also includes automatic closed captions for Facebook Live and Workplace Live. The live content can be translated into six languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German and French.
Does Your Social Marketing Include Videography?
So if your business hasn’t found a space to start filming and producing your social videography content, get started today. For more advanced projects or less technology savy businesses, we can help produce high quality videos for your website visitors and social media following. We work across Spalding, Holbeach, Boston and wider South Lincolnshire for various sectors. We also take on projects for businesses across the rest of the UK and are available for remote and in person appointments to discuss your project.
Contact us on 01775 761 512
Did you know you should be creating a specific landing page for every ad campaign?
In this post, we’ll take a closer look at why landing pages are so important for your adverts.
Many advertisers only focus on the ads themselves when creating campaigns. Many businesses focus on ensuring that their ads comply with advertising policies. However if you create and engaging enough ad, you will generate visitors to a page on your website. Never miss the opportunity to take advantage of being able to create a perfect website landing pages, registration pages, squeeze pages, sales pages, or whatever you might call it.
You can create highly targeted ads that quickly build your mailing list, offer free consultations, coupon codes, events, giveaways/competitions, and many other incentives but the process has to be clear. You have guided customers to a page, now you must guide them through their next steps.
To avoid a low conversion rate, don’t force customers to search for the product or content they are looking for. Don’t use generic website pages or irrelevant landing pages that are specifically targeting your ad visitors.
A good website today is not necessarily one that is well planned or has a trendy design. The focus has shifted to clarity and content. You can draw inspiration from the latest trends, but make sure your design choices are based not only on your preferences. The focus should be on decisions that positively influence your customers’ behaviour.
So, What Is A Good Landing Page?
– A video that explaining the product/service
– A simple and prominent call to action button (buy, get a quote, contact us etc)
– A live chat function with an on hand sales representative
– A selection of reviews, partners and awards
Website Ads Support – Find us in Spalding
Give us a call if you’re still struggling. Drive By Websites Ltd can help you build website landing pages, create Pay Per Click campaigns, design bespoke graphics, and send mailshots. Whatever you need, we’re here to help. Give us a call on 01775 761512, contact us online or visit us at 14 Bear Lane, Pinchbeck, Spalding, Lincolnshire PE11 3XA.
It can undoubtedly be difficult to generate new content on the same topics regularly, but we are here to remind you of a few different ways to keep your site ranking highly in Google without always covering the same ground. Some suggestions might be new to you and as always we’re here to help. Here are a few suggestions for how to rethink your website content:
- In 2021, YouTube is quickly becoming one of the most valuable marketing platforms to share useful or engaging content with returning/potential customers. Social video content in general is easily accessible on mobile devices without the extra effort of reading or scrolling. The same is true of your website. By connecting relevant search terms to your video and connecting the content to your website, customers can discover and follow your other content and website offerings.
- You can use your website to help limit unpredictable customer service costs such as time spent answering social media enquiries or answering calls. With this your website can help provide a service to your customers and the business itself. As an example, Frequently asked questions (FAQ) areas can be a lot of work to write but will inevitably save time and money for your business.
- Social media content is a perfect microcosm for your target customers to help determine the effectiveness and engagement of certain topics and content. With those valuable social media insights, you can expand on topics across your website and wider social network. From there, including prominent social sharing facilities on your website content is necessary to maximise the potential for visitors to share and attract new visitors.
- You might think of writing relevant and engaging content as the only factor in achieving maximum value for money for your advertising and marketing, however your website can turn viewers into followers by offering newsletter subscriptions, coupon/discount sign ups and membership areas. A few simple tools on your website can even make this remarkably simple.
- Social Giveaways can be vastly more engaging on social media than traditional content and fortunately it can be just as simple to write in valuable search terms and keywords for optimising your website. Services such as kingsumo actually make it even simpler to create landing pages for your giveaways that can attract entries for likes, follows, shares and email sign ups. With a bit of integration to your website, you’ll soon be able to regularly generate hundreds of extra followers and mailing list subscribers for little extra effort or expense than traditional content marketing.
Don’t leave your visitors hanging around or bouncing off your site, spend some time extracting as much value as possible from your website visitors.
Is Content Still King in 2021?
Over half of UK marketing companies prioritise blogging as their primary content marketing strategy. Clearly generating leads online is considerably easier when producing engaging and relevant content. When this is combined with other relevant value adding strategies such as the above examples, the process of acquiring and converting visitors into customers on your website has never been as effortless. It all starts with relevant original content. If you’re struggling to generate new ideas or exposure to the right demographics, we can help with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) or implementing techniques such as those above. For businesses that are actively exploring content marketing opportunities, give us a call on 01775 761512 or contact us online.
Drive By Websites Ltd regularly produce website and social media videos for our clients. This improves the Google ranking of websites and generally improves the content quality of a website or social media page.
Videos produced specifically for use on websites are hugely beneficial for a website's ranking in Google. Techniques differ slightly for social media, but videos are equally as effective on social media due to the high number of engagements they can produce.
Youtube For Websites
Perhaps one of the lesser known advantages is how effective Youtube is in integrating videos with websites. Many website developers choose to upload videos directory onto their websites, but this is much less effective than youtube for multiple reasons. Google and Youtube are both linked in a way that other video platforms are not. This leads to much more attractive Google listings, where self-hosted videos often don't. See example below:
Despite being the second result in the Google listings, many would be tempted to watch the video in the above search results. This is because the thumbnail image is only displayed for image and video results. When related to a video, thumbnail results are most commonly Youtube videos over alternative third parties.
Video Editing For Websites and Social Media
In our experience, videos featuring less detail and simpler content result in more engagements via social media. Whereas on a website the context for the video has already been established when searching Google. Social Media users are only glancing at your video for a moment as they scroll through and they are not necessarily in search for the information on offer. A website video can afford to be much more substantive in its content. This can allow for more flexibility when video editing, with a preference for professionalism and content quality over brief attention grabbing content. Take a look at these two examples:
Website Content Video
Social Media Video
The above video footage and photographs were produced by Drive By Websites and were filmed/photographed by a client using manageable techniques available to anyone.
If you would like to know more about video production for business Websites and Social Media, give us a call on 01775 761512 or email [email protected]
Drive By Websites Ltd are pleased to announce the launch of one of our latest websites, Nick’s Strength And Power. Nick is a successful YouTube personality with over 200,000 subscribers at the time of launching. Nick creates informational videos about natural bodybuilding, the bodybuilding industry, dieting, training, nutrition, supplementation, contest prep, and more.
Website Design For A YouTube Channel
The website features a video gallery (updated live from his YouTube channel), online store and a blog. The online shop is built with simplicity in mind, making it easier for Nick’s followers to purchase merchandise. The blog will help improve the site’s organic SEO ranking, and actually includes all of the blog posts from Nick’s last site as well.
The development was almost entirely undertaken via email, since Nick is not based in the UK. This is becoming a development style that is more frequently required in our industry. It was a pleasure working with Nick on this project and we look forward to supporting the site for many years as Nick’s channel continues to grow.
To view the website, go to: www.nicksstrengthandpower.com
For more information on this or to see how we can help you, contact us online.
Studio Vision Productions is another “mobile friendly” website designed and built by Drive By Websites. It was a pleasure working with the friendly and approachable owners of Studio Vision Productions.
As the name would suggest, SVP Multimedia is a video production company. The business has the expertise to produce a wide range of corporate and promotional videos, TV commercials and also training.