All of our Ecommerce development projects meet a very high standard of optimisation potentail along with safety and security. Our criteria for an Ecommerce development includes:
- Search engine friendly coding – so your products are found by search engines
- User friendliness – to make your own updates
- Technological edge – such as sharing the same platforms as companies like Nike, Olympus and Lindt
- Integration into social media – to let your website do the heavy lifting on social media
- Mobile friendliness – so your new website is as easy to use and view on all devices
- Page caching – high level full-page caching to deliver the site as quickly as possible
- Advanced security – Cutting edge security firewall to keep the site safe and up to date for visitors.
Our service also includes:
- One year’s secure UK hosting
- General and technical support for assistance
- Personal/Team training to use your site
- Daily off-server backups of MySQL database and filesystem
- User manual
Unlike many companies, Drive By Websites use a mixture of platforms for Ecommerce website development. The size of the site usually determines the choice of platform. By not restricting ourselves to any one system we are better able to meet the needs of each client.
Call The Ecommerce Development Experts
To get a plain-english proposal from Drive By Websites Ltd detailing our specific recommendations and exact costs from your project scope, Contact us.