Drive By Websites has recently designed and built a responsive website on behalf of Anglia Professional Training based in Peterborough. The Company offers courses in Accounts & Finance and Legal Services.
The client’s requirements were wide-ranging.
Peterborough-based apt’s website requirements
- A faster opening speed with the inclusion of the Viewer Relative Page Processor.
- A built in hidden content optimiser to help improve the website’s ranking with little effort or expense.
- An email course booking form
- Sidebar testimonials
- Hidden page for an employers’ area
- Integrated blog with sign up facility
- Facebook newsfeed
- Book exams facility
- Sign up to newsletter button
- Click to Call button
- Student Network to include:
- Students’ login facility and PayPal link to pay for course fees
- APT policies and procedures
- Study materials
- Course information pack
- Notices from tutors
- Student blog
- Student sign up
- Tutors to have access to the student site for adding downloads to courses
Anglia Professional Training works with the AAT (the Association of Accounting Technicians), CIMA (the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) and ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) which enables students to further their careers in accounting, bookkeeping and finance.
If you are looking for a career in law, then Anglia Professional Training offers CILEx qualifications namely Level 3 courses – Certificate in Law & Practice, and Professional Diploma in Law & Practice.
For more information, please visit http://apt4u.training/
If you are in the market for a mobile-friendly website with specific requirements, then please feel free to call Drive By Websites on Spalding 01775 761512